Life Happens + In my Studio



I haven't posted in over a month. I've been awfully busy.

The school year has started
...and I had facial surgery almost a week ago on my nose (septum) and one of my sinus cavities.

M is 19 months and keeping me on my toes as usual.
The picture above is from last night when he cutely demanded "Up" and sat on my lap as I was drawing with ink. There was Bob's Burgers on Netflix on and this kid will do anything for Bob's Burgers.

Meanwhile, It feels really nice to make art again.
Having my studio set up with plenty of old expensive papers I never used and collaging old works together is great. I am experimenting with all my materials. It's incredible.

I plan on eventually listing my mixed media works on etsy.

Hopefully, I'll be able to set aside more time to blog this month.



Thanks for stopping by as always!

Comments