I am Still Here



So I realized that I haven't blogged in almost 6 months.
I actually really love to blog. I would still blog if no one read it.

I simply didn't blog because my life got busier and I didn't want to force badly written entries.
So what did I do with my time?

In August, I was promoted. Still working for the same school, I switched locations and now teach 3 (and 4) year olds. My job is incredibly challenging and rewarding at the same time. The only complaint I have is the money. However, I love going to work.

I plan to post some of my various crafts at some point.

In September, I spent lovely weather weekends outside with baby M. We did things like going Blackberry Picking. M could really make quite the farmer if he wants to be one.

In October, Baby M was a Burrito for Halloween and I made his costume. My preschoolers decorated fall trees, pumpkins and made cookies.

In November, I read my kids Pete the Cat's "White Shoes" over and over again. Goodness, No!

Baby M turned 9 months. He's into everything. Meanwhile, I'm trying to teach my preschoolers their Christmas Pageant songs...

Hide it under a bushel? NO!
I'm gonna let it shine!
Let it Shine, Let it Shine, Let it Shine.


I also took down my artist website. This is something that I had debated for a long time. My time at Graduate School is something I would like to forget.

So that's a very brief look into what's been going on in my life...



I will try to blog more. I am definitely miss the world of Bloggin'.


Comments