Headaches + Positivity


(Miles photographed by Steve Seamans Photography)

Confession:
I've been having headaches for the past three weeks.
They are extremely severe and I have them everyday.
My doctors aren't sure what is causing them and it's throughly frustrating.

Caffeine and popping pills isn't a real solution to me so I've been trying to keep myself as de-stressed as possible and focus on the positive things...

Warm Showers.
Fizzy Drinks.
Miles falling asleep on my shoulder (and in my lap).
My husband's smile.
Survivor is back on TV.
Knowing I'll eventually get all those Thank You cards written.
Tomorrow is Friday.
Lots of blog posts to read.
Maybe I'll make sweet potato fries for dinner later...


What's some positivity from your day?



Little Friday

Comments

Jennie said…
Great things to help you stay positive! I am hosting a giveaway (posted Monday) and would love for you to stop by and check it out!
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/
The Grits Blog said…
I am sorry about the headaches girl. I am wondering if it's from the hormones??? Your baby is just so precious! Stay positive, this will pass!
Miss Angie said…
I'm so sorry about your headaches, but he is darling! <3