Grab a Friend #38

I'm super excited to be a part of the Grab A Friend Blog Hop with Areeba @ I Have A Messy Bun and Noor @ Noor's Place



For some reason, the html will not post to my blog properly so you will have to just go check out the hop

>here<



This week the Question is...

Q: If you could travel to any place around globe right now , where and WHY would you go?

My answer: I've had an obsession with the thought of traveling through South America since my Junior Year of College. I took a Latin American Architecture and Art History Course and felt like I was living through all of my professors stories. I would love the idea of being able to backpack through trails in the mountains in Peru, visit fresh markets in Brazil, and soak up the sun on the coast of Argentina. I also have to check out Panama, one of my Grandfather's favorite places and where he lived for years before moving to the United States. I'll just take a sketchbook and trek around documenting all the beautiful things I see and people I meet.

Again, please go making some bloggy friends and check out the hop

>here<

Comments

I think traveling around South America would be such an incredible experience. :) I suppose for me it would have to be Korea. Being a phone ESL teacher has given me the opportunity to learn so much about Korean culture without every having stepped foot in Korea, but I would love the chance to experience it in person. I think it would be a wonderfully fascinating experience!