The Results: Jewish Creation Cards Craft

In my last post, I posted my lesson plan and example cards for a Sunday School craft I called, Creation Cards.

I meant to post the results sooner but alas the Holiday Season is upon us and I'm officially 36 weeks pregnant.
Without any further delay here is some of the cute results of my 2nd Grade students:












*This is a set from two students, they wanted a penguin for their "Animals" and made portraits of themselves for people. Too creative! :)

As a reminder for imagery used in each card above:
In the textbook we use (My Jewish Year), The Seven days of Creation are described as:
•Day One: God created Light.
•Day Two: God created the Sky.
•Day Three: God made the land and the sea.
•Day Four: God created the Sun, moon and the stars.
•Day Five: God made the fish that swim and the birds that fly.
•Day Six: God created all the animals and man and woman.
•On the Day Seven, God rested. God blessed the seventh day and it made it holy.
The Seventh day is Shabbat, the day of rest.

I'm really happy with the way this project turned out and will most likely use it again.
The kids really loved cutting, pasting and creating their own options within in the seven days.

Comments