Friday's Favorites!

I should tell you that I have a love/hate relationship with facebook.
I find something odd about the idea of "Friending" everyone you've ever known to a page on the internet.
I don't get the concept of adding people you never talked to in grade school and have nothing in common with now.

I also think people tend to go out of their way to get people to look at their page and like their stuff.
I constantly tell Jason, I'm so over the book of face...

...and then he catches me checking it on my phone again. oops.

I am a real facebook lurker after all.

Today's Friday Favorites is from some lovely things I found via my facebook feed this week.


Trees are worth so much more than meets the eye apparently. My treehuggin' self loves this. Our yearbook quotes had to start with "Proud to be..." And My high school Senior yearbook quote was "Proud to be a Treehuggin' Hippie." I'm dead serious.


This describes my life while in art school, I definitely spend more on groceries then art supplies now anyway.


Such an odd church bulletin. Many Abstract Artists are Spiritual and Religious People, including myself. Check out some reading on Barnett Newman.


I have no idea who made this cake, but if I'm ever mad at anyone...make me this cake and you're forgiven.


Simple and to the point. We all should read more.



Speaking of all this facebook talk, I do a fan page for this blog which you can like on the sidebar ;)

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! Happy Friday!

Comments