my new challenge

I've recently decided that I need to challenge myself to at least make something everyday.
On the weekends, I sometimes slack and my creativity gets put aside when I get frustrated with the various art projects I work on for school. I decided I need something to keep my hands and thoughts moving.

So..
I am proposing to make a daily collage or painting everyday.

I have made some rules which i hopefully will follow:
-Collage/Painting size maximum size with be 8x10 inches, minimum 2.5 x 3.5 inches
-not every work needs to be scanned and displayed (however I will try to scan most)
-there must be three elements in each piece (three different colors, pieces, shapes, etc)
-the works can be traded and given away
-media is free, no limits there!
-I will try to post images here and your feedback is welcome

so join me on my new adventure!
I made my first daily work today, it 3.5 x3.5 inches and is composed of various magazine clippings. Will scan it later. :)

Comments